Standing Seam Roofing
In concealed fastener metal roofing systems such as our standing seam roofing panels, the screws are completely concealed and protected by the steel roof surface. This metal roofing system gives standing seam panels very clean, aesthetically pleasing lines. The metal roofing system also exhibits the very best in weather resistance and durability since the fasteners are not exposed to the outside elements. We offer the three primary types of standing seam metal roofing systems; screw flange, snap lock, and mechanically seamed.
Standing seam metal roofing panels have been used on traditional and contemporary homes for more than a century. Standing seam metal roofing panels are clean, graceful lines have been an enduring favorite on a wide range of architecture. The Advantage-Lok metal roofing panel is a premium standing seam metal roof panel that is designed for distinctive, high-end looks. Advantage-Lok standing seam metal roofing panels are popular in up-scale residential and commercial applications. Advantage-Lok standing seam metal roofing panels snap securely together with completely concealed fasteners for maximum wind and weather resistance.
More About Standing Seam Roofing
Advantage-Lok standing seam metal roofing panels can be installed over existing shingles in most cases. It’s important to check with your licensed metal roof contractor to confirm suitability. Click Here for the Installation Manual for Standing Seam Roofing.
Colors shown have been matched as accurately as possible to actual finish. For exact color match, please request a metal color sample. Click here for care and maintenance instructions for Standing Seam.
*TSR = Total Solar Reflectance.
Standing Seam Roofing Qualifications
- An Energy Star certified color must meet the following TSR requirements: 25% initial, 15% after 3 years of exposure testing.
- Advantage-Lok Standing Seam Metal Roofing Panels’ Testing and Certifications Miami Dade County NOA #08-0402.10 Compliant [Click here to see NOA]
- Florida Building Code Approval #FL9610.2
- Texas Department of Insurance Approval #118
- UL 790 Fire Class A UL 580 Uplift UL Class 90
- CONSTRUCTION #529 UL 2218 Impact Class 4 Metal Construction
- Association (MCA) Certified Advantage-Lok Standing Seam Metal Roofing Panel Installation