Window Replacement Specs
We support Simonton vinyl windows for all our window replacements. Unlike aluminum, your new vinyl window replacement will never pit or flake. Simonton vinyl windows are made from the highest quality vinyl and require almost no maintenance. In fact, an occasional washing will keep them looking like new for years. Plus, they offer increased comfort and lower utility bills, provide headache-free operation and add value to your home. You can’t get much better than that.
- Increased Comfort: Simonton’s vinyl windows for window replacement offers excellent thermal performance for year-round comfort and to help lower utility bills
- Easy Operation: Our windows and close easily for maximum performance with minimum effort.
- Weatherability: The premium vinyl used in Simonton windows and doors can stand up to extreme weather conditions year after year.
- Energy Efficiency: Vinyl is an effective insulator. Our vinyl profiles are specially designed to work with advanced glass packages for optimum energy efficiency.
- Low Maintenance: The color of the vinyl is integrated throughout, so frames and sash will never require painting, and they resist pollution, salt spray and dirt.
- Value: Not only do Simonton windows and doors help to lower home utility bills, they also add value to your home.