Our Winter Roof Checkup Includes:
- Inspect and reseal vents as necessary. ( up to 8 vents ).
- Inspect and reseal chimney counter flashing as needed. ( up to 2 chimneys).
- Inspect and reseal sewer vent pipes as necessary.
- Inspect and reseal nail pops through shingles as needed. (up to one dozen).
- Inspect electrical mast and reseal as needed. 6. Inspect dish or t.v Antenna and reseal as necessary.
- Inspect for missing shingles. ( give cost estimate).
- Inspect skylights. (give cost estimate).
- Inspect valleys. (give cost estimate).
- Check the entire roof and gutters and provide and evaluation. (reseal gutter caps and miters for an additional $100.00.)
*Above price is for a 30 service area with a walkable roof, all others will be priced on an individual basis. *Can not be combined with any other discounts or offers. * This program is for preventive maintenance only. Pictures of the roof will be provided.
WHY HIRE TEAM FAHEY TO FOR YOUR WINTER ROOF CHECKUP?
We give you the benefits of our integrity, our commitment to your well-being, and our many years of experience working with roofs and other key structural components of a home.
Evaluating your roof, taking the steps to receive a fair inspection, and performing the necessary repairs are all complex tasks that we handle. We draw on our considerable experience, skills, and knowledge to deliver high-quality results as quickly as possible.
Our storm check up is never superficial. After performing a thorough assessment, we fix every bit of the existing damage and take preventative measures that will help protect you from future problems.
RESPECT AND HONESTY
Whether we’re working on the roof system, the gutters, or the repairs of your home, we operate with transparency and truthfulness. One of our goals is to help you avoid unnecessary or unfair costs.
We never charge unfair prices, and we install materials that give you financial benefits for years to come. These savings can stem from fewer repairs, less maintenance, and reduced energy consumption.