Fahey Roofing Contracting Professionals set the bar high with safety procedures, turn-around time & craftsmanship with metal roofs, traditional shingled roofs, rubber/flat roofing.
Over the last 15 plus years, Fahey Roofing Contractors have satisfied 1000’s of customers. Our attention to detail and our work ethic help us succeed in providing the best possible outcome.
Cities & States
The services areas that Fahey Roofing Contractors covers is always expanding, so if you don’t see your area listed, please call or email us and we’ll do the best we can to accommodate your needs. Currently, we service all the following areas and its surroundings for roofing, siding, and insulation.
- In Kentucky: Ashland, Greenup, Grayson, Cattlesburg, Bellfonte, Cannonsburg, Ironville, Flatwoods, Morehead, West Liberty, Inez, Louisa, Olive Hill, Lexington
- In West Virginia: Kanawha City, St Albans, Kermit, Logan, Barboursville, Winfield, Point Pleasant, Nitro, Elkview, Huntington, Charleston, Bridgeport, Clarksburg, Hurricane, Dunlow, Teays Valley, Milton, Cross Lanes, Weston, Parkersburg, Scott Depot, Ripley, Ravenswood, Wayne, Kenova, Beckley, and Raleigh County
- In Ohio: Ironton, Coal Grove, Wheelersburg, Gallopolis, Portsmouth, Kitts Hill,South Point, Lucasville, Athens and all of Lawrence County
We offer many different forms of financing to help you with your budget and needs. We can get you approved up to $100,000 in financing and as low as $1,500 for any home improvement project you need! Call us today for a free estimate and evaluation of the project you desire.
Fahey Roofing Contractors offers roofing, siding in the Huntington, Beckley, Clarksburg, Ravenswood, Charleston, WV area. We are fully licensed and insured.
Our roofing crews are trained the Fahey Roofing way, which means you’re getting attention to detail, honest communication, and no corner cutting. We stand behind our work 100% and give you true workmanship warranty on all total roof replacements, along with long-term materials warranties from the manufacturer.
If your roof is leaking now or has been damaged in a storm, call us for free inspection and an honest assessment of your roof’s condition. If roof damage is storm related, we will assist with your insurance company on any claim you need to file.
- State license verified – State of West Virginia – State Contractor License #WVO44708
- Liability insurance verified – $1,000,000 of coverage, policy #ART0000216
- Workers compensation verified – $100,000 of coverage, policy #WC10215738-01
- Certification verified – Owens Corning Preferred Contractor
- Affiliation verified – Better Business Bureau – “A” rated
- Certification verified – CertainTeed MasterShingle Applicator
- Certification verified – Union Metal Pro – Certified Contractor
- Gaco Western Waterproofing commercial applications Training
- Reviewed contractor on Google, Facebook, Homeadvisor, YellowPages| Angies List and more!